Here is a great set of worksheets to help young students as they learn to recognize, count, and do basic math skills in class. This set has a fun bug theme where students can count and identify bees, butterflies, beetles, worms, ants, and ladybugs. There are many great activities with templates and flashcards as well. These would be great for a math center in class and are fun and educational. These are great to do as individual or group work in class or at home.
This set includes
- 10 frames for counting 1 - 10 ( multiple versions with different bugs )
- Individual worksheets for each number (Students have to count, read, write and draw)
- Item chips to cut out for counting or adding and subtracting
- Flashcards for numbers and vehicles
- Templates for printing out and making your own activity (10 and 20 frames)
This set feature the vocabulary: beetle, butterfly, bee, ant, worm, ladybug, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
We have many more themed activity sets for sale in our store. You can click on the links below to see more of them.
- School Activity Set
- Colors Activity Set
- Toys Activity Set
- Jobs Activity Set
- Animals Activity Set
- Food Activity Set
- Home Activity Set
- Clothes Activity Set
- Sports Activity Set
- Feeling Activity Set
- Music Activity Set
- Family Activity Set
- Town Activity Set
- Space Activity Set
- Zoo Activity Set
- Ocean Activity Set
- Camping Activity Set
Thank you for checking out this product here. We have many more great themed activity sets and games for your class. Check back with us soon as we are always updating and adding to our line of fun resources.