Are you looking for back to school digital or printable activities to use during Math Stations, as early finishers, as math activities, or for your distance learning students? These 5 activities are easy to prep or assign during the fall season. You don't have to cut a thing OR keep up with math station pieces. Just print and go OR assign digitally! All 5 of these activities are great review for the fall of 2nd grade. All 5 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 5 files that you can simply open up and use... or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
PRINTABLE PDF: Teachers can simply print and go with the printable versions! Each problem takes up one sheet of paper. You don't have to cut, assemble, etc. There are color and black and white versions for you to choose from. Just stick the math task cards and recording sheets in a station, and you are ready to go!
About the Activities (That can be PRINTED or used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 12 problems. The digital versions include students moving the highlight to cover the correct answer. They also include an answer key at the end of the activity so that students can check their answers.
*All problems have multiple choice answers to choose from.
*Recording sheets and answer keys are included.
1. Place Value Pie: Students have 12 problems to solve. They are given the expanded form of a 3 digit number. Students fill out the HTO chart Students identify the standard form of the number shown.
2. Turkeys on Time: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given an analog clock (time to the quarter and half hour). Students identify the time shown. Students determine what the time will be if one hour passes.
3. Cornucopia of Coins: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are shown a collection of coins. Students identify the amount of money shown. (quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies)
4. Just Foxin' Around: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given a sequence of numbers. Students identify if they are counting by 2s, 5s, or 10s. Students determine what 2 numbers would come next in the pattern.
5. Feast on Sums: Students have 12 problems to solve. Students are given 2 2-digit numbers in the form of base ten blocks. Students will add the two numbers together. Students will find the equation to match the picture. Students will identify the sum.
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
Please feel free to ask any questions in the Q&A section of my TpT store.