Enjoy these math centers that can be used all year long... and year after year!
Students will love these hands-on activities that help them learn important math concepts!
4 centers with 10 center ideas and materials that focus on these math concepts:
* Place value: includes charts, number cards, and center ideas for children to practice place value with 1's, 10's, 100's, 1,000's, and 10,000's (separate charts: 1/10's chart, 100's chart, 1,000's, and then 10,000's chart)
* Addition and subtraction with numerals up to 20, using objects to compose and write addition and subtraction problems, reading written addition and subtraction facts
* Understanding more, less, and the same
* Recording data on a chart
* Recognizing written numerals
* Matching written numerals with objects
* Composing and decomposing #'s