Math Centers broken down by domain and standard.
This collection of activities will help you easily target and differentiate the practice your students need within each standard.
The first set of centers and activities in this series focuses on Counting & Cardinality.
View the preview file to see exactly what's included.
- 21 Center Activities in three formats: Digital (no prep), Black & White easy to cut straight line centers, & Full Color easy to cut straight line centers.
- Recording Sheets
- Six Open-Ended counting mats for hands-on learning fun
- Numeral cards
- Geoboard number cards
- Playdoh mats for making the numeral and filling in the ten frames.
- Numeral writing and counting practice book
The following standards are covered in this resource:
• Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence instead of having to begin at one.
•Write numbers from 0 to 20. (this unit goes to 10).
•When counting objects say the number names in standard order, one to one correspondence.
•Understands the last number name said tells how many objects were counted.
• Understands each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one more.
• Given a number from 1 to 20 count out that many objects
****VIEW THE PREVIEW FILE for more information*****