Looking to add some excitement to your center time? These highly engaging center games are quick and easy to prep and can be used for a variety of games, concentration, match game, go fish, gin rummy, scoot, read the room, self checking, even perfect for assessments. Once your students play with this deck, many of my other Quick and Easy to Prep centers can be used for different skills and seasons. Your center time will run smoothly and with very little prep from you!
Quick and Easy to Print and Prep Center Games and Printables Bundle for
1. Place Value Rounding to the Nearest 10 or 100 and
2. Fluently Add and Subtract Within 1000 Using Strategies and Place Value.
Made to compliment any third grade math series, usually the first unit. This resource can help you with your math centers, seat work and small group lessons.
TERRIFIC TEACHER FEEDBACK!
Jan B. said: Fern Smith is awesome. Thank you for all of your great resources. You are an amazing teacher.
Megan Claydon (TpT Seller) said: Great way to differentiate!
Sherril G. said: Just what I needed!
By request for my homeschooling friends, this resource has No Common Core listings or numbers for:
* Place Value Rounding to the Nearest 10 or 100 and
* Fluently Add and Subtract Within 1000 Using Strategies and Place Values
Bundle of the Following Resources:
1. Subtraction Multi-Digit Numbers to 1000 - Quick and Easy Center No Common Core
2. Rounding to Estimate Differences - Quick Easy Center with No Common Core
3. Addition Multi-Digit Numbers Within 1000 - Quick and Easy Center No Common Core
4. Break Apart Strategy for Place Value - Quick and Easy Center with No Common Core
5. Rounding to Estimate Sums - Quick and Easy Center and Printables No Common Core
6. Rounding to the Nearest Ten or Hundred - Quick and Easy Centers No Common Cored
Bundle of 6 Colorful Easy to Prep Center Games and 6 Black and White Print and Go Printable Center Games.
Terrific for an Emergency Sub Tub or Homework!
Click here for Common Core Version.
Fern Smith * TPT Store
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas