- 3 pages of measurement figures (snowflakes)
- 3 pages of clocks- :00, :15, :30, :45
- 2 pages of 2 & 3 digit (mostly 3 digit) number cards- 18 total (to be used in 3 centers- keeps it manageable for you!)
- 5 student worksheets with directions (practicing skip counting, multi-digit addition & subtraction, rounding to the nearest 10 and 100, time and +/- 30 min, measurement to the nearest 1/4 in and nearest 1/2 cm)
- 2 pages of teacher directions
Great to practice a wide range of math work during these cold winter months.
This unit addresses the following 3rd Grade Common Core State Standards:
- CCSS.Math.Content.3.NBT.A.1 Use place value understanding to round whole numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.
- CCSS.Math.Content.3.NBT.A.2 Fluently add and subtract within 1000 using strategies and algorithms based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
- CCSS.Math.Content.3.MD.A.1 Tell and write time to the nearest minute and measure time intervals in minutes.
- CCSS.Math.Content.3.MD.B.4 Generate measurement data by measuring lengths using rulers marked with halves and fourths of an inch.
For more information, visit my blog: 3rd Grade Thoughts
Thanks and enjoy!