Also included in
- This Differentiated Math Centers BUNDLE are a fantastic way to differentiate your math activities for ALL learners, especially at the beginning of the year. Every math center comes in TWO levels so you can give your learners exactly what they need. There are seasonal AND non seasonal differentiated$36.00$45.00Save $9.00
These 1st grade math centers and 2nd grade math centers are perfect for differentiating your math stations ALL YEAR! Center skills include addition and subtraction, money, data & graphing, word problems, and place value!
You can find a SAVE when you buy the Differentiated Centers Bundle! These are perfect for differentiating centers all year long!
While teaching in the 1st and 2nd grade classroom, I know how difficult it can be to differentiate math centers, and that's exactly why I've made these differentiated centers! Each center in this pack comes in two versions - one geared more to the 1st grade level, and one geared toward the 2nd grade level. So whether you teach 1st grade OR 2nd grade, you'll be able to reach a broader range of learners!
Save money when you buy the growing Differentiated Centers Bundle! Click HERE!
Take a look at the differentiated centers:
Miss Kate’s Café – students choose an “order” card and add up the total of the food order using the menu. (Two versions of menus: one with prices including cents & one with only whole number costs; Two versions of cards: adding the cost of 2 items & adding the cost of 3 items)
Burgers & Fries Addition & Subtraction – student choose a burger & fries card and either add or subtract based on the card.(Three versions: Two-digit add & subtract multiples of ten, two-digit add & subtract, & three-digit add & subtract)
What’s For Breakfast? – students spin & graph breakfast foods (Two versions: choose between two different graphing pages – one for cutting & gluing and one where students fill in labels and color the graph)
Cookies & Milk Word Problems – students read a word problem card and find the matching milk equation card. Then, solve the problems. (Two versions: word problems within 20 & word problems within 100)
Salt & Pepper Place Value – students match place value salt and pepper shakers & record their answers in a table (Two versions: two-digit place value cards & three-digit place value cards)
- Back to School Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Fall Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Holiday Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Monster Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Winter Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Tasty Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Spring Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Space Math Centers for 1st and 2nd Grade
- Puppy Dog Themed Differentiated Math Centers