Want a fun, easy way to review the Common Core Math Skills? This is for you! This resource contains 15 ready to use, self-checking math center games for the 3rd Grade Measurement and Data Standards.
Click here to see the bundle of all my 3rd Grade Roll and Answer Math Centers.
All you need is 2 dice and maybe an expo marker! Laminate and cut and let the kids learn and have fun while practicing key skills.
I have included a color version of the game and another version of the game without as much color if you do not want to use your color ink.
Answer keys are included so the students can check their answers. (Due to the nature of three of the games, answer keys are only included for 12 of the centers.) I have also labeled the games with A, B, C, D, E so you can keep track of the different games and organize them.
This can be a 2, 3 or 4 player game! The students can even play this independently. The students roll two dice, add up their number, and then find their roll on the game board. They answer the question, check their answer on the included answer sheet,and initial their square if they get it correct. Super easy and fun! I have included two different directions pages and a blank directions page for you to choose how you want your students to play the game.
1. Showing time on a clock (Judy clock or other clock maninpulative needed)
2. Writing the time shown
3. Determining elapsed time
4. Reading liquid measurements
5. Solving measurement word problems
6. Using a bar graph to answer questions.
7. Using a picture graph to answer questions.
8. Measuring line segments.
9. Drawing line segments to a specific length.
10. Drawing shapes with specific area (grid paper provided)
11. Determining area
12. Determining area through tiling and multiplication
13. Solving area word problems
14. Solving perimeter and area word problems
15. Determining perimeter with models
You may also like:
3rd grade Math Centers with puzzles, task cards, and more!
3rd Grade Math Choice Boards
3rd Grade Math Sorts