Want a fun, easy way to review the Common Core Math Skills? This is for you! This resource contains 7 ready to use, self-checking math center games for the Operations and Algebraic Thinking Common Core Standards for 4th Grade. All you need is 2 dice and maybe an expo marker! Laminate and cut and let the kids learn and have fun!
I have included a color version of the game and another version of the game without as much color if you do not want to use your color ink.
An answer key is included so the students can check their answers. I have also labeled the games with A, B, C, D, E so you can keep track of the different games and organize them.
This can be a 2, 3 or 4 player game! The students can even play this independently. The students roll two dice, add up their number, and then find their roll on the game board. They answer the question, check their answer on the included answer sheet,and initial their square if they get it correct.
Super easy and fun! I have included two different directions pages and a blank directions page for you to choose how you want your students to play the game.
The games are:
1. Write a matching multiplication problem using the commutative property.
2. Writing written expressions as multiplication problems.
3. Creating story problems and solving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems.
4. Estimating the sum ,difference, or product of each problem by rounding each number to the highest place value.
5. Finding factors for a given number.
6. Determining if a number is prime or composite.
7. Determining the rule of a pattern and finishing the pattern.
7 games +BW Versions and Answer Keys