Want a fun, easy way to review the Common Core Math Skills? This is for you! This pdf contains 13 ready to use, self-checking math center games for the Fractions Common Core Standards for 4th Grade. All you need is 2 dice and maybe an expo marker! Laminate and cut and let the kids learn and have fun!
Click here to see the bundle of all of my 4th Grade Roll and Answer Math Centers.
If you are interested in more math centers, click here to see my other 4th grade Math Centers with puzzles, task cards, and more!
I have included a color version of the game and another version of the game without as much color if you do not want to use your color ink. An answer key is included so the students can check their answers.
I have also labeled the games with A, B, C, D, E, etc so you can keep track of the different games and organize them.
This can be a 2, 3 or 4 player game! The students can even play this independently.
To play the game, the students roll two dice, add up their number, and then find their roll on the game board. They answer the question, check their answer on the included answer sheet,and initial their square if they get it correct. Super easy and fun! I have included two different directions pages and a blank directions page for you to choose how you want your students to play the game.
The games are:
1. Determining if two fractions are equivalent
2. Naming equivalent fractions and justifying
3. Comparing Fractions with Like Numerators or Like Denominators
4.Comparing Fractions with Unlike Numerators and Denominators
5. Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators
6. Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators
7. Decomposing Fractions
8. Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers with Like Denominators
9. Multiplying Whole Numbers by Fractions
10. Finding equivalent fractions with fractions with a denominator of 10 or 100
11. Adding fractions with denominators of 10 and 100
12. Writing fractions with a denominator of 10 and 100 as decimals
13. Comparing decimals to the hundredths