Want a fun, easy way to review the Common Core Math Skills? This is for you! This resource contains 9 ready to use, self-checking math center games for the Geometry Common Core Standards for 4th Grade. All you need is 2 dice and maybe an expo marker! Laminate and cut and let the kids learn and have fun!
I have included a color version of the game and another version of the game without as much color if you do not want to use your color ink.
Answer keys are included so the students can check their answers. I have also labeled the games with A, B, C, D, E, etc so you can keep track of the different games and organize them.
This can be a 2, 3 or 4 player game! The students can even play this independently. The students roll two dice, add up their number, and then find their roll on the game board. They answer the question, check their answer on the included answer sheet,and initial their square if they get it correct.
Super easy to play and fun! I have included two different directions pages and a blank directions page for you to choose how you want your students to play the game.
The games are:
1. Draw the geometric element and label it
2. Name the geometric element shown
3. Determine if the lines are parallel, perpendicular or intersecting.
4. Yes or No? Do the shapes have at least one set of parallel lines?
5. Yes or No? Do the shapes have at least one set of perpendicular lines?
6. Yes or No? Do the shapes have at least one right angle?
7. Determine the type of angle in each shape.
8. Determine if the shape is symmetric or not.
9. Determine if the dotted line is a line of symmetry.
Check out my other 4th Grade Common Core Math Resources
s or 5th Grade Common Core Math Resources