Want a fun, easy way to review the Common Core Math Skills? This is for you! This resource contains 13 ready to use, self-checking math center games for the Measurement and Data Common Core Standards for 4th Grade. All you need is 2 dice and maybe an expo marker! Laminate and cut and let the kids learn and have fun!
I have included a color version of the game and another version of the game without as much color if you do not want to use your color ink.
Answer keys are included so the students can check their answers. I have also labeled the games with A, B, C, D, E, etc so you can keep track of the different games and organize them.
This can be a 2, 3 or 4 player game! The students can even play this independently. The students roll two dice, add up their number, and then find their roll on the game board. They answer the question, check their answer on the included answer sheet,and initial their square if they get it correct.
Super easy to play and fun! I have included two different directions pages and a blank directions page for you to choose how you want your students to play the game.
The games are:
1. Measurement Conversions: Standard Length
2. Measurement Conversions: Metric Length
3. Measurement Conversions: Time
4. Measurement Conversions: Standard and Metric Weight
5. Comparing Measurements
6. Adding and Subtracting Money
7. Determining Elapsed Time
8. Determining Area of Rectangles
9. Determining Perimeter of Squares and Rectangles
10. Line Plots with Fractions
11. Determining the type of angle from angle image.
12. Determining the type of angle from angle measurement.
13. Additive Angles: Finding the missing angle measurement.
Check out my other 4th Grade Common Core Math Resources
s or 5th Grade Common Core Math Resources