These math centers are easy to set up and help you keep track of student work without the mess! All of the directions are provided for students in their center booklet. There is very little setup for you.
Along with a booklet cover, there are about 150 centers included in this set! There are seven types of centers:
- 18 Mystery Picture Centers- multiplication review
- 25 Critical Thinking Centers- includes some online math research projects as well as critical thinking activities
- 27 Math Game and Puzzle Centers- games are right in their booklets!
- 26 Hands-on Centers- uses manipulatives such as pattern blocks, dice, fraction strips, and many others
- 28 Number of the Day Centers- students answer various questions about a certain number, fraction, or decimal
- 20 Math Vocabulary Centers- a list of math vocab for fourth and fifth grades, generic graphic organizers, and other activities to practice math words
- 13 Math Picture Book Response Centers- picture book suggestions for various math topics as well as response pages for these books
All you do is select the centers you want students to complete and put them in a weekly booklet! Double staple the pages and cut them in half. So easy! And the activities are fun and challenging, but easy to understand. Check out the preview! There is a ton of stuff here!