This packet contains three math centers that revolve around cut outs of Valentine candy plus a culminating activity that the students will complete on day 2. The centers’ questions are over fractions, decimals, and percents. The culminating activity is a chart in which students fill out fractions, decimals, and percents for the entire exercise. KEYS for the four activities are provided. Whether you have just finished teaching fractions, decimals, and percents or you would like to review, this set of math centers is a hit because you can use real Valentine candy when the students have completed the centers, and the students will LOVE their teacher!
Items in packet:
1. Three information sheets—one on percents, one on decimals, and one on fractions
2. Three sheets of problems—one over percents, one over decimals, and one over fractions
3. Answer KEY to three problem sheets
4. 2 pages of Valentine candy manipulatives (which you don’t necessarily have to use)
5. Use three information sheets provided on Day 1.
6. Culminating chart for students to fill out over all information given on Day 1.
7. Answer KEY to chart