These 2D and 3D shapes tasks have been designed to be a part of your existing teaching lessons. The numeracy choice boards can be used independently, in groups or as a whole class approach.
The 2D and 3D Shapes Tasks and Activities provides fun learning opportunities for students to use their mathematical knowledge.
Students can choose from the grid to pick an activity that can help implement or revise their learning. This could be for the first 10 minutes of each lesson or as a part of rotations etc.
The resource includes:
1. 12 activities for students to choose from.
2. An individual description of how each task works - this can be printed for books or as a whole class display out the front of the room.
3. Worksheets for tasks that require writing/ working out problems.
** Suitable for both USA and UK/ AUS classroom. **
These tasks can be used in many ways, including:
1. Used at the start of a unit of work of a lesson.
2. Math centers (maths centres)
3. Group work
4. For fast finishers
6. Fun projects for students to complete for homework.
BUY the BUNDLE and SAVE over 20%!!
MATH CHOICE BOARDS
You may also be interested in the following resources:
Mini Math Investigations: Money
Mini Math Investigations: Fractions
Mini Math Investigations: Perimeter
START OF THE YEAR RESOURCES
MIDDLE SCHOOL PROJECTS