Need some math center ideas? Looking for activities to keep math fast finishers engaged and learning? Want some fun homework alternatives? Have some students that need a little extra help with developing fact fluency?
Clip cards are perfect for helping your students achieve addition, subtraction, multiplication and division fact fluency. This bundle includes four sets of printable clip cards that will give your students the practice they need to develop fact fluency with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts. They will get your students excited and motivated to practice math facts.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING...
- "This is the student's favorite review center to go to weekly!"
- “I really like the ease of making and using these cards. I love that they can be made self-correcting. Very important to me. Very reasonable price for how much use my students will get out of these.”
- “Perfect for fact fluency center! Thanks!”
- “Clip cards!! Love them! My kids have so much fun checking their work and feel good that they can complete it independently.”
- "This is a great, highly engaging activity for students."
Teachers have successfully used these clip cards as a math center station, as an activity for fast finishers and as a fun math homework task. These clip cards are also perfect for supporting students who need a little extra practice in order to develop fact fluency.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
For full details of what's included, please see the individual listings for each resource. Each resource is available separately or you can buy the bundle and save 25%.
- Math centers / math stations
- Early finishers activities
- Independent practice
- Fun homework task
- Low prep- simply print the clip cards, cut them out and they are ready to go.
- Self-Checking- To make the activity into a self-checking activity, you can mark the back of the correct answer on each card with a sticker or a colored dot.
- Differentiation- students can be given the set of clip cards that is most suited to their ability level.
- Color or Black and White- The clip cards are provided in full color and in black and white. You choose how to print! The black and white clip cards look great when printed on colored cardboard, or you might like to print on white and add the color yourself (students love helping out with this!)
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Get notified when new resources are posted by clicking the green ★ above to "follow" my shop. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Don’t miss out on half-price resources.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.