Also included in
- Counting brews and stews are a FUN, hands on way to develop counting concepts and skills with preschool, pre-k, tk, and kindergarten students!-----Please note you will need to find and collect various manipulatives for these activities. Many ideas and options for each “ingredient” is included. Most$30.00$43.00Save $13.00
- Are you ready for an amazing school year? I’ve got all the printables you need to have a successful school year.Everything in the store is included in this HUGE Curriculum pack (all bundles and individual resources): Assessments, Student Portfolios, Character Education and Social Skills, Math and Li$775.00$1348.50Save $573.50
Counting brews and stews are a FUN, hands on way to develop counting concepts and skills with preschool, pre-k, tk, and kindergarten students!
-----Please note you will need to find and collect various manipulatives for these activities. Many ideas and options for each “ingredient” is included. Most items you already have in your classroom or can be purchased at the dollar store, Target Dollar Spot, or craft store.
Want ALL the Counting Stews and Brews? Buy the Counting Stews and Brews™️ All Year Long BUNDLE and save big!
How to Play:
Students pick a recipe card. Students identify the number and count out the corresponding amount. After the recipe is complete mix the brew or stew and sing the song (optional). Then sort the items in the tray and play again! Optional recording pages are included.
Or students can fill in the blank recipe cards, count out the items, and mix the stew or brew.
Add it Math Mats have been added for kinder and first grade students! Take counting stews to the next level by adding the ingredients and writing the equation on the math mat!
Each themed brew or stew includes:
• Song card “I’m Making a _____ Brew/Stew” for students to sing as they mix the stew or brew.
• 6 recipe cards with numbers up to 5
• 6 recipe cards with numbers up to 10
• 3 blank recipe cards (students write the numbers on the recipe cards with dry erase markers)
• Ingredient card labels
• Recording page
• Teacher instruction pages (filled with ideas, tips, and strategies to implement it in your classroom)
• Organization Labels
• 2 Number Lines (to support students who can’t identify numbers yet)
• Add It Math Mats (can be used with any stew or brew)
Stews & Brews Included:
• Color Stew
• Number Stew
• 2D Shape Stew with basic shapes (circle, oval, square, rectangle, rhombus/diamond, and triangle). Two sets of stew cards are included. One with diamond and one with rhombus.
• 2D Shape stew with pattern block shapes (rhombus/diamond, hexagon, trapezoid, square, and triangle). Two sets of stew cards are included. One with diamond and one with rhombus.
• 3D Shape Stew
LOVE Counting Stews and Brews? Grab Literacy Stews HERE!
Need more 2D Shape Activties? Check out
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.
To purchase additional licenses select to purchased additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”. Did you know there are TPT School Accounts? Tell your administrator and ask if your school can purchase this for your classroom.