This bundle includes five sets of math concepts task cards--a fun way to review and practice place value, number sense, computation, money, and geometric shapes. These are great for year-end review or through-the-year practice. Perfect for centers, independent work, or a whole class activity like Scoot! Print and cut the cards, print the recording sheet, and you're ready to play! Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This is a bundled set of 5 of my individual listings. Buy them together here at a 20% discount!
This bundle includes:
• 120 task cards (color and black & white versions are included)
• Recording sheets and answer keys for each set of task cards
• Complete directions
The following individual sets are included:
• WHAT’S MY NUMBER? Place Value Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S MY SHAPE? Follow-the-Clues 2D & 3D Shape Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S THE VALUE? Follow-the-Clues Money Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S MISSING? Follow-the-Clues Number Sense Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S WRONG? Find-the-Mistakes Computation Puzzles – Task Cards
Click on the links above to see examples of clues in each set, as well as a description of the games that can be played using each set.
Thanks for looking!
Here are some other math games and activities you might like:
• WHAT’S MY 4-DIGIT NUMBER? Place Value Puzzles – Task Cards
• Addition & Subtraction Fluency Games & Printables
• BUMP CITY! Multiplication Facts Practice Through 12 x 12
• SPACE BUMP! Multiplication Facts Practice Through 12 x 12
• PRINT & PLAY MULTIPLICATION GAMES FOR PARTNERS
Thanks for looking!
Learn about my new products, sales, and discounts! Become a follower by clicking on the green star
on any of my pages to receive email updates!
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit!
Did you know you can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products? Submit feedback at the time of purchase, or go to My Purchases
at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback
button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits
to find out how to redeem your credits on any future purchase, anywhere on the TpT site!