Also included in
- Math crafts are an engaging way for your students to practice their math skills. This huge bundle of monthly themed packs allows you to differentiate math activities so your students can work on their addition, subtraction and multiplication facts or consolidate adding and subtracting two or three d$23.00$45.00Save $22.00
Math craftivities are an engaging way for your students to practice their math skills.
This April themed pack allows you to differentiate math activities so your students can work on their addition, subtraction and multiplication facts or consolidate adding and subtracting two or three digit numbers. Whichever concept they need more practice with.
Your class will be so motivated to complete these fun math craftivities they won’t even realize they’re doing work!
This pack contains 3 math crafts for April: Earth Day, Easter basket and an umbrella for rainy weather
Also included are visual instructions in both American English and British English so that your students can work independently on their craftivity at a math center.
Each craft has 15 different math options:
- Addition to 10
- Subtraction to 10
- Addition to 20
- Subtraction to 20
- 2 digit addition without regrouping
- 2 digit subtraction without regrouping
- 2 digit addition with and without regrouping
- 2 digit subtraction with and without regrouping
- 3 digit addition
- 3 digit subtraction
- Multiplication facts – 0, 1, 2, 5, 10x
- Multiplication facts – 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5x
- Multiplication facts – 6, 7, 8, 9x
- Multiplication facts – 9, 10, 11, 12
- Multiplication facts – to 10x
Become a follower and take advantage of my Early Bird Specials, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Would you like to receive TPT credit to use on future purchases? Just go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.