This is a great tool to use while reviewing or introducing a math standard. Each student will have their own copy. This document includes:
- A box to type or have students handwrite the standard the are reviewing. Note: this is a word document and can be edited
- Boxes to be initials by the student and teacher after completing each review activity
- A "how I feel about this standard" assessment for students to take that features Emojis
- A box to record grade derived from post-test
- A parent signature line to keep parents informed on the standard their student has reviewed during the week.