Candy Corn Decimal is a fun way to work on decimal numbers and place value. This matching printable helps with practicing the place value of tenths, hundredths, and thousandths. Each candy corn piece has the decimal in number, word, and fraction form.
--20 candy corn
--a place value chart
--a number word chart
Suggestions, tips, and differentiation:
* The candy corn pieces can be cut apart to fit any level; either in two or three pieces depending on the level of the students.
* Can be used for assessment purposes.
* Can be used in small group or at a math center
* Students can divide up the different parts of the candy corn then play "I have . . . who has".
* A label is provided to turn the printable into a file folder game if desired.
If separated, put a matching sticker on the backs of the pieces that go together. When the child is finished, have them turn over the cards to see if the stickers match.
Become a Follower
Be the first to know about store sales and new products by clicking the green "Follow Me" star on this page under the store name. Another way is to click the green star on the home page of Creations by Mrs Mouse.
A sweetly thanks!!
Creations by Mrs Mouse