Also included in
- These dice games can be used during math workshop, math rotations, or center time. Once the games are introduced, students can play them independently so you can work with your small group.Teacher Tip: I print my game boards onto cardstock paper and place inside of sheet protectors. Students use dry$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
These five dice games can be used during math workshop, math rotations, or center time. Once the games are introduced, students can play them independently so you can work with your small group.
When you download this PDF file, you will find three options:
- Original File - this is a printable packet for students with sample pages
- Google Slides Link - copy and assign the student pages in Google Classroom; students will need access to dice to play the games
- Google Slides Link with Dice - copy and assign the student pages in Google Classroom; students can grant permission for dice to animate directly on the page
Dice Games Included:
• Order Up - students create 2-digit numbers and put them in numerical order (Two versions included: largest to smallest and smallest to largest).
• Double the Fun - students roll one die, double the number, and cover it on their game board (2 versions included).
• Fact Families - students use dice to practice identifying fact family number sentences (2 versions included).
• Race to the Top - students will roll a die and record the results on a graph (2 versions included). There is also an option for Race to the End. This is a similar game, but the graph is horizontal.
• More or Less - students will roll the dice to create a 2-digit or 3-digit number. Then students will identify the number that is one more and one less.
Teacher Tip: I print my game boards onto cardstock paper and place inside of sheet protectors. Students use dry erase markers so the boards can be used over and over all year long. Some games also include sample boards.
This pack is also sold as part of a bundle:
You Might Also Like:
Stay Connected with Stories by Storie
To find out about freebies, discounts, and new products, look for the ★ green star next to my store logo and click follow me.
If you have any questions, comments, or need changes made to this product to fit your classroom needs, please e-mail me: email@example.com. You can also contact me through my store's Q & A section.
© Stories by Storie - This item is intended for a SINGLE classroom. Duplication for other classrooms, an entire school, a school district, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.