Also included in
- These dice games can be used during math workshop, math rotations, or center time. Once the games are introduced, students can play them independently so you can work with your small group.Teacher Tip: I print my game boards onto cardstock paper and place inside of sheet protectors. Students use dry$12.50$16.00Save $3.50
These five dice games can be used during math workshop, math rotations, or center time. Once the games are introduced, students can play them independently so you can work with your small group.
When you download this PDF file, you will find three options:
- Original File - this is a printable packet for students with sample pages
- Google Slides Link - copy and assign the student pages in Google Classroom; students will need access to dice to play the games
- Google Slides Link with Dice - copy and assign the student pages in Google Classroom; students can grant permission for dice to animate directly on the page
Dice Games Included:
• Speedy Sums - students will roll one die and add it to a number already on the page to find the sum. (Two versions included)
• Dicey Differences - students will roll one die and subtract it from a number already on the page to find the difference. (Two versions included)
• Knock Out - Students will roll two dice. They can add or subtract the numbers. Students will choose one number to cover on the board and roll again. The goal is to cover as many numbers as possible without repeating a number. Students will play three rounds and determine which round had the most numbers covered.
• Roll a Pattern - Students will roll one die three times, record the numbers, and then continue the pattern. I have also included an option to roll one die four times.
• Tell the Time - Students will roll one die three times and record these numbers on the digital clock. Then, students will draw hands to show the time on an analog clock. If students roll a time that does not exist (ex. 5:64, they will draw an X on that clock).
Teacher Tip: I print my game boards onto cardstock paper and place inside of sheet protectors. Students use dry erase markers so the boards can be used over and over all year long. Some games also include sample boards.
This pack is also sold as part of a bundle:
You Might Also Like:
Stay Connected with Stories by Storie
To find out about freebies, discounts, and new products, look for the ★ green star next to my store logo and click follow me.
If you have any questions, comments, or need changes made to this product to fit your classroom needs, please e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact me through my store's Q & A section.
© Stories by Storie - This item is intended for a SINGLE classroom. Duplication for other classrooms, an entire school, a school district, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.