Also included in
- What's Included:Three interactive animated Google Slides LessonsPlotting Points /Translating Shapes /Reflecting Shapes on the Cartesian Coordinate PlaneThree digital student workbooks (Google Slides)Three answer keysThree Google Forms quizzes!Using This Resource:There are lots of ways to use this re$4.05$5.50Save $1.45
Recently updated and improved! What students are saying: "Ms. Blain I think this was genius. I was wondering to myself how were you going to get the work book to be interactive. Loved it."
Perfect for independent distance learning or as a follow-up activity after a day at school. I have used this lesson at school but have adapted it so that students can work from home to independently understand the math concepts.
- 10-slide Google Slides Animated Lesson covering:
- the Cartesian Coordinate Plane
- x- and y-axis
- ordered pairs
- plotting points
- Interactive Workbook on Google Slides (6 slides of activities!)
- Easy-to-follow instructions for independent work
- Students either drag and drop or fill in the blanks
- Students solve a final riddle!
- Student Workbook Answer key
- Google Forms Self-Grading Quiz
Looking for more practice? Students solve riddles, drag and drop items to the coordinate plane, and identify coordinate pairs!
For Ontario teachers! From the Grade 7 Mathematics Curriculum:
-plot points using all four quadrants of the Cartesian coordinate plane;