PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
You want to give your students a fun, new, engaging way to apply their math to an authentic problem.
Your plate is full and you're not sure how to go about it.
LET ME TAKE CARE OF IT....!!
This product is a "No Prep", "Print and Go", easy to follow, step by step resource which will do all of the above for you. Get your students engaged and applying the basics to an authentic task without any prep on your part.
Students will incorporate Dividing Multi Digit Numbers into drawing parts of a video game storyboard.
print off the booklet and give to students.
- a template for students to show their progress learning how to solve exponents
- a design challenge template
- a storyboard template
- an assessment rubric
- design template for the characters and objects of your game
CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.6.NS.B.2 Fluently divide multi-digit numbers using the standard algorithm.
NGSS: MS-ETS 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4 Develop an iterative model to achieve optimal design
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.W.6.3 Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, relevant descriptive details, and well-structured event sequences
1. Students will correctly demonstrate how to correctly divide multi digit numbers.
2. Students will create a storyboard that demonstrates and explains the functionality of a game.