Also included in
- This set of 108 riddle cards for high second graders, third graders, and fourth graders will challenge your students with both place value knowledge and algebraic thinking. The range of difficulty will allow you to differentiate easily, keeping multiple levels of learners engaged in practice. This r$10.80$13.50Save $2.70
- This bundle of 150 place value riddle cards for three digit and four digit numbers will make it easy to promote mental math skills and to differentiate, to keep all levels of learners from second grade through fifth grade engaged in fun and productive practice! There are three sets included in this$15.60$19.50Save $3.90
Are you looking for math enrichment for your fast finishers? Challenging materials that will continue to build their number sense? This set of 50 three-digit number riddle cards for high second graders, third graders, and fourth graders will challenge your students with both place value knowledge and algebraic thinking!
There are no clues using division in this resource.
Please download the preview to see examples of the difficulty range of these riddles.
Here's what this resource includes.
* 50 multi-step place value riddle cards for three-digit numbers
* An answer key for you and/or your students, provided in both color and b/w
* A student recording sheet
* A coordinating game board for using the riddle cards in a math center or small
group, also in color and b/w
* Four task cards for independent use in math centers
* Four blank cards, for your students to create their own riddles or task cards.
* All 50 cards in digital format, ready to use with TpT Easel
How will you use these materials?
* Daily spiral review
* Number talks
* Focus at the beginning of a lesson: Display a card on your interactive board. Solve it together. Or, have each of your students solve it independently and show you their answers by holding up a whiteboard.
* Assign all or some pages via the TpT Easel tool. No prep for you - they're ready to use as part of your purchase!
* The range of difficulty will allow you to differentiate easily, keeping multiple levels of learners engaged in practice.
* 50 days of bell ringer tasks
* No-prep activity for a volunteer to use with an individual or small group.
Here's what teachers like you have said about these place value riddles!
Kristen said, “Students love working on these for an extra challenge. I have these ready as an option during math rotations. Great for higher-level students and those you want to provide a challenge to.”
Kylee said, “My class LOVED these! Not only were the questions challenging but
they initiated great teaching points and really made my kiddos apply their knowledge! I highly recommend this resource.”
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Be the first to know about my newest resources.
Click here to follow my store. You'll receive customized email updates whenever I post a new resource. You'll also find an occasional Followers' Exclusive Freebie in your TpT Inbox, just to say thanks!☺
Copyright © Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you plan to share this product.