Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are your students ready for something different to practice their math skills? An escape room will have your 3rd grade students thinking critically and using teamwork while they work to solve challenging puzzles using their 2nd grade math skills. This activity is perfect for back to school time--your students are racing the clock to find the hidden ice cream that was stolen by a pack of monsters before it melts!
This game is designed to be played with 5 different kinds of locks, and you will find links for them when you purchase. Don't have the locks? No problem! I have included a set-up that doesn't require locks at all, and your students will have just as much fun!
• Detailed teacher instructions to be able to set-up the game with ease
• Directions for each lock and puzzle
• 5 challenging puzzles centered around 2nd grade skills (addition and subtraction,
time and money, graphing, measurement, and geometry)
• Clues for each puzzle to help students navigate what to do
• Hint cards for students to use if they get stuck
• Recording sheet for student accountability
• Congratulatory letter if your students escape in time
• Ideas for prizes if students break out in time
• "We Broke Out" sign to use as a fun photo op if your students are successful
• Puzzles come in color and black & white versions
Can your students escape in time? Buy this resource and find out!
Can't get enough of the Escape Room? Check out my other products!