Are your students ready for something different
to practice their math skills? An escape room will have your students thinking critically and using teamwork while they work to solve challenging puzzles using their measurement skills. This game is perfect for March and St. Patrick's Day because your students will be trying to find gold that the leprechaun has hidden away from you and your students before the time runs out!
This game is designed with the same locks that accompany a breakoutEDU kit. Don't have the locks? No problem! I have included a version that doesn't require locks at all, and your students will have just as much fun!
• Detailed teacher instructions to be able to set-up the game with ease
• Ideas on how to set the stage for your students
• Letter to read to the students from the leprechaun himself
• Directions for each lock and puzzle
• 5 challenging puzzles centered around customary measurement and money
• Clues for each puzzle to help students navigate what to do
• Hint cards for students to use if they get stuck
• Recording sheet for student accountability
• Congratulatory letter if your students escape in time
• Puzzles come in color and black & white versions
Make sure to go to the preview
to see all pieces of the puzzles!
Can your students escape in time? Buy this resource and find out!
Can't get enough of the Escape Room? Check out my other products!
End of Year