PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Formative assessment has never been easier with this set of 3rd grade math exit slips or exit tickets! This pack has 5 sets of 3rd grade math exit slips for each of the 3rd Grade Common Core Math Standards for Number and Operations in Base Ten.
The key features of this set of 3rd Grade Math Number and Operations in Base Ten Exit Slips are:
* They encompass both computation/operation skills and problem solving
* There are 5 slips for each 3rd Grade Math Number and Operations in Base Ten Standards, giving several options for assessment of each standard
* They are labeled with the 3rd Grade Math Common Core Standard for easy organization
* They provide a quick and easy check of student understanding and an answer key is provided
* There are 4 slips per page; it allows for work space while conserving paper/copies
* The information a teacher gains from these slips makes it easy to plan data driven instruction based upon the results of the exit slips
Exit slips (also called exit tickets) allow teachers to do a quick check of student understanding of concepts taught in class. At the end of class or a lesson students fill out the slips and hand them in as a “ticket” out the door. In a self contained classroom exit slips can be used to help transition as students “exit” one subject or activity and move on to another. Teachers can quickly assess student understanding. This pack makes using this powerful assessment tool simple!
★ You might also like:
If you need summative assessments check out the resource below!