Formative assessment has never been easier! This PowerPoint Presentation had 5 slides for each of the 4th Grade Measurement and Data Common Core Standards. You just need to project a slide and have students complete the exit slip task on a Post-It note or a slip of paper.
These PowerPoint exit slip problems make formative assessment easy because of the following features -
* They encompass both computation/operation skills and problem solving
* There are 5 slides for each standard, giving several options for assessment of each standard
* The slides are labeled with the Common Core Standard for easy organization
* There is a table of contents with links to each standard, this means no scrolling through tons of slides
* The questions provide a quick and easy check of student understanding and an answer key is provided
* The slides can be projected so you don’t have to make copies
* The information a teacher gains from these slips makes it easy to plan data driven instruction based upon the results of the exit slips
Exit slips allow teachers to do a quick check of student understanding of concepts taught in class. At the end of class or a lesson students fill out a Post-It Note or a slip of paper and hand them in as a “ticket” out the door. In a self contained classroom exit slips can be used to help transition as students “exit” one subject or activity and move on to another. Teachers can quickly assess student understanding. This pack makes using this powerful assessment tool simple!
Do you want exit slips that you can print for each student instead of project? Check out these printable exit slips -
Math Exit Slips - 4th Grade Common Core All Standards Mega Bundle
If you need summative assessments check out the resource below!
4th Grade Common Core Math Assessments - All Standards Bundle