Also included in
- Are you looking for math assessments, math exit tickets, and math practice worksheets to support your students’ understanding of the TEKS?This best-selling resource includes everything you need to review, practice, and evaluate TEKS standards for Reporting Categories 1, 2, 3, and 4 during math works$23.52$29.40Save $5.88
- Are you looking for engaging TEKS math activities, math practice worksheets, and math assessments to help your students master the TEKS?This best-selling resource includes everything you need to review, practice, and evaluate TEKS standards for Reporting Categories 1, 2, 3, and 4 during math worksho$94.12$117.65Save $23.53
Are you looking for quick, open-ended math exit tickets to evaluate your students' understanding of the TEKS?
This TEKS-aligned resource includes one open-ended exit task for each STAAR-eligible TEKS standard-- a perfect companion for your lessons. Exit tasks are designed to “capture the major focus of the lesson” and provide “a sampling of student performance” (Fennell, Kobett, & Wray, 2017). These performance tasks will help teachers gain a better understanding of what students know and understand about a specific TEKS standard to help them determine the next steps to master the fifth-grade STAAR test!
Click here to SAVE by buying ALL five of my TEKS-aligned supplemental resources in one convenient bundle!
What’s unique about this pack?
- Quick and easy to administer
- Open-ended and short-answer response tasks
- Embedded mathematical process standards
- Designed to help students think more deeply
This resource was created with teachers in mind! There are two duplicate tasks on each page for easy duplicating.
Use this resource to:
- Assess student learning in a whole class or small group setting
- Provide open-ended response practice
- Evaluate math stations or math workshop skills
Note: Due to the open-ended nature of this pack, no answer key has been provided.
This resource was designed as part of my Texas Math Scholar series where students are exposed to a variety of models, representations, and problem types. If you are not familiar with this series, please review the sample pack below, as well as, the preview before purchasing this pack to determine whether it will meet your needs.
What Teachers are Saying about the Texas Math Scholar Series
“There are so many versatile components of this bundle. It provided materials for small groups, partner work, enrichment activities, tutorials, and extra practice. All of the resources line up with the TEKS and were very meaningful and well-thought out!”- Teacher
“It is very easy to use and well thought out. This will save me a ton of time so thank you!!”- Teacher
Other TEKS-aligned Related Resources for Grade 4:
Activity Packs in this Series:
Each resource includes an interactive notebook page, cooperative learning activity, and multiple-choice quiz for the featured TEKS.
Bundles in this Series:
Includes 8 activity packs + 5 supplemental resource packs
: Includes all 8 activity packs
I hope this product helps your Texas students master the TEKS!- The Routty Math Teacher
Keep up with The Routty Math Teacher!
Be the first to learn about doing math The Routty Way. I will send out information about new blog posts, free resources, and new product information. Sound interesting? Become a follower of The Routty Math Teacher by clicking or on the green star on any of my product pages and receive email updates in your TPT inbox.
Leave feedback and receive TPT credit!
Did you know that you can build up TPT credit by leaving feedback on our products? You can submit feedback at the time of purchase or go to “My Purchases” for a list of what you have bought in the past. Next to each title is a “Leave Feedback” button. Click it and leave a rating and comment to receive the credit. Go to TPT Credits to learn how to redeem your credits on future purchases!
Like this pack? Share it with others!
Use the share buttons so others will find it! Just click the Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest button to share it with others!
Reference: Fennell, F., Kobett, B. M., Wray, J. A. (2017). The formative 5: Everyday assessment techniques for every math classroom. Thousand Oaks, California: Corwin.