Is your current math curriculum falling short of your expectations? This resource includes 10 hands-on, experiential lesson plans (a two week unit!) sure to grab the attention of even the most reluctant learner!
This resource is perfect for kindergarten - 2nd grade teachers, Title teachers, math coaches, and homeschoolers.
This is a fantastic resource for RTI groups.
Need guest teacher (substitute teacher) lesson plans? Planning a long-term absence? This is a perfect resource!
This download includes way more than just printable worksheets...it suggests teaching methodology designed to address the conceptual understandings outlined in the Common Core.
Each lesson includes:
* Lesson Summary
* Suggested teaching methods/lesson plans
* Student Background Knowledge Connections
* Common Misunderstands (and how to address these)
* Materials prep list
* Standards alignment
* Essential Questions
* Suggestions for extensions and remediation
* Multiple differentiated practice pages (Printables)
This Math Explorers Notebook addresses the Common Core...
* Kindergarten Counting and Cardinality standards (K.CC.1-7)
* Kindergarten through 2nd Grade Operations & Algebraic Thinking standards (K.OA, 1.OA, and 2.OA).
This resource includes 133 pages of materials!