Math Fact Fluency Activities - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (4)
This bundle of math fact fluency activities will keep your students engaged and having fun while they practice and gain fluency with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division fatcs.
Included in the bundle are four sets of printable and digital math maze activities that will give your students the practice they need to develop fact fluency with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts.
In these math activities, students will answer math facts to find the path through the maze and solve the mystery questions.
Teachers have successfully used math maze activities as a math center station, as an activity for early finishers and as a fun homework task.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
In total, you'll receive 56 printable and digital activities for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts practice. For full details of what's included, please see the individual listings for each resource. Each resource is available separately or you can buy the bundle and save 25%.
These activities can be assigned digitally with the Easel by TpT Tool! Each page is ready for you to use, but you are able to customize them further if you like. You can access the digital version via your purchases page or the product listing page. More information about using Easel by TpT is available HERE.
- Math centers / math stations
- Early finishers activities
- Independent practice
- Fun homework task
- No prep required- Simply print the activity sheets and they are ready to go. Students only require pencils or markers to complete the activity.
- Assign digitally- Use the Easel by TpT Tool to digitally assign these activities.
- Differentiation- Students can be given worksheets that are most suited to their ability level.
- Easy marking- Answers are is provided. Use them to help with marking or allow students to check their own work.
WHAT TEACHERS SAY ABOUT MATH MAZES...
- “I listened to quotes of "best home practice ever!" Thanks for your creation.”
- “GREAT way to practice fact fluency. My students love completing these!”
- “Great independent math practice for my students!”
- “These activities are so fun and engaging!”
- “So simple to use and kids loved doing them over and over.”
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Follow my shop to get updates about new resources and upcoming sales. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Click HERE to follow.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using these activities in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.