Math Sums and Differences Sundaes
Sums and Difference Sundaes is a great way to reinforce math addition facts 0-10 and differences that expand from 0-10. Numbers used for differences are obviously above 10 since it is subtraction. This packet can be used as a Math Station/Rotation, game or an activity. I am sure you will create another great way to use this with your students. ENJOY!
As a game, please see the games instructions included in this packet.
As a station/Rotation, please see the Math Rotation directions included in this packet.
As an activity, run off the black and white scoops and bowls on colored construction paper and give them out to children. They can then make their own sundaes writing a designated or number of choice on the bowls and write the math facts to go along with it. You can differentiate here by using only addition or both subtraction and addition and use higher or lower numbers!
What is included:
1. 10 colored bowls with numbers
2. 10 scoops of math facts with sums and differences to match the numbers on each bowl.
3. Black and white blank bowls and scoops if you would like to turn this into a craftivity and children pick and number for the bowl and writing their own number facts.
4. A Sign to use if this becomes a bulletin board or on display or even at the math station or on a basket for rotations
5. A sheet to use for answers for the game or stations
6. A 2 pages that can be used independently without the rest of the product as an assessment or just as a worksheet.
Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this brings a bit of sunshine your way! I appreciate customer feedback and comments. If you find anything in this packet that needs to be reworked or might work better for your students, please let me know and I will be happy to rework any activity/packet that you have purchased to fit your needs. ENJOY!