MATH FACTS BUNDLE 15 WORKSHEETS
* Multiplication facts - how important are they to your students? This set of 15 worksheets is all on multiplication facts. Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheets 1 - 3 : Comparing Multiplication Facts; 3 pages where students must put sets of 3 facts in order from smallest to largest; 26 examples in all plus a BONUS at the end;
Worksheets 4 and 5 : Missing Facts and Answers; students are given small equations and must fill in the blanks with missing numbers; 50 examples in all plus 10 BONUS questions at the end;
Worksheets 6 and 7 : Multiplication Facts and Picks; students must match multiplication facts from one page to matching answers on another page, but the second page is written all out IN WORDS to make them "think" a little more - challenging!
Worksheets 8 and 9 : Multiplication Facts - DRAW YOUR ANSWERS!! CRAZY!!; students match facts by DRAWING the correct answers for fun; different type of worksheet but great practice; time consuming, effective and fun;
Worksheets 10 - 12 : Multiplication Facts - LIST THEM ALL; Students are given a specific number and must list ALL the multiplication facts for that number; 23 examples will take time to complete; really challenges their knowledge of multiplication facts!
Worksheets 13 - 15 : WORD PROBLEMS; 32 word problems all dealing with multiplication facts; 32 word problems plus 3 BONUS problems at the end; great INTERDISCIPLINARY lesson for math and reading!
The thumbnails only show you 4 pages - see the download preview for a great sampling of all 15 worksheets. Your download of 24 pages includes answers. They are all decorated for fun. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT “MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE”
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next. DID I SAY IT WAS SELF-CORRECTING?
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH MULTIPLICATION FACTS
Do your students know the symbols < and > yet? These 2 printable worksheets consist of small equations involving multiplication facts. Your students must not only know their facts, but they must also understand the terms LESS THAN and GREATER THAN with their appropriate symbols. 36 examples in all.
- ITS IT’S YOUR YOU’RE HOMOPHONES
- More great practice with these 4 homophones. Sentences, context clues and blanks all waiting to be filled in! Can “your / you’re” students handle this? “It’s / Its” up to you!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!