Who's ready to have some Addition Fluency FUN? This Fact Fluency Math Games Mission Base Station activity is a huge hit in our first grade classroom. Students will "travel" the planets (digitally) and work on printable practice tests to move from planet to planet.
Here's what's Included:
- Google Slideshow that has all of the planets with zero-10 numbers for math facts
- A slide that links to each slide for each student - all you need to do is type the names
- Boy and girl astronauts for you to copy and paste onto the slide so that students can move their astronauts as they progress through the timed sheets
- 0-10 math fact sheets (half-sized) with 20 problems per sheet.
I use this packet yearly, once I'm ready for my students to master their addition facts. We usually start in January, and keep it up until all students have traveled to all the planets. The kids enjoy the competition, and in turn, they learn their facts quickly! (They usually beg to bring home fact sheets for practice, so they can move to the next planet:-)
Before you purchase, please check out my blog post and watch the video to see if this resource will fit your needs. BLOG POST
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
WHO LIKES A DEAL?
- Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted (except for resources that are $1.50 and under). It pays to follow me!
Thank you for visiting my store! I SURE APPRECIATE YOU!
Shanon Juneau ❤️