I have created a "kit" for teaching the multiplication facts 0-12. Using this concept, teachers can teach one "fact family" at a time, multiple "families," or all of the math facts.
The kit includes:
* 3 Multiplication TESTs (1-12 facts; 0-6 facts; 7-12 facts)
* Answer Keys for TESTs
* Worksheet explaining the concept of multiplication in easy to understand terms for students
* Worksheet for students to complete
* "Let Me Try to Multiply" Activity and Activity Sheet
* Flash cards to be reproduced for the teacher or for student use
.....USING QR CODES to check answers!
Check out the preview to get a glimpse of some of the things contained in the kit.
When I used this concept with my 5th grade students, my parents RAVED about how easy it was for their children to learn the math facts!
Students like the QR Codes....and using technology to aide their learning!
If you prefer a kit which includes FLASH CARDS with the answers printed on the back rather than using QR CODES, try Multiplication Facts: Learn Half to Learn ALL! Math Facts