MATH FACTS / LIST THEM ALL
WANT TO MAKE YOUR STUDENTS THINK?... READ ON:
* * what 4 facts make up the number 30?
* * what 6 facts make up the number 60?
ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
Your students are given a specific number and must write ALL the facts for that particular number. This will really test and reinforce their multiplication facts. Challenging!
You receive 3 worksheets with 23 examples in all to solve. All basic multiplication facts are covered.
Check the thumbnails or the Download Preview to see how much work there is on here. Decorated for fun.
Your 6-page download includes answers. By David Filipek
(Math Facts / List Them All)
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- MATH FACTS WORD PROBLEMS
- 32 word problems all dealing with their multiplication facts. Great INTERDISCIPILINARY lesson for math and reading! 32 word problems on 3 worksheets. A lot of good work for your students in both math and reading!
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH MULTIPLICATION FACTS
Do your students know the symbols < and > yet? These 2 printable worksheets consist of small equations involving multiplication facts. Your students must not only know their facts, but they must also understand the terms LESS THAN and GREATER THAN with their appropriate symbols. 36 examples in all.
- POWERPOINT “MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE”
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next. DID I SAY IT WAS SELF-CORRECTING?
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!