Also included in
- Counting numbers and learning math facts are so much fun with this bundle of 6 MP3s! The Counting Songs include:• Counting 1 – 20 (1:07)• Counting 1 – 100 (4:00)• Skip Counting 1 – 100 (5:00)• Counting Backward 30 – 0 (4:23)• Count On From 80 to 130 (4:55)BONUS:• Rap Your Math: Math Drill in a Song$4.00$5.00Save $1.00
- The Teacher Guide for Classroom Management will help you to be CALM and CONFIDENT in your classroom—with teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables, tips, behavior management resources and materials you will use all year.Includes 3 MEGA-RESOURCES and MORE…The Perfect Lesson Plan—and your best obs$65.00$89.00Save $24.00
Math facts and math drills are so much fun with this infectious rap song mp3! The verses may be changed daily according to your math drill needs, so that you can review any math facts: counting, addition, multiplication, shapes, time, etc...AND get up and move for 3 minutes.
Here’s how it works. The melodic refrain goes:
Rap, rap your math
Wrap it up, so you can clear your path
Each of the 4 verses allows time for four Q&As in a spoken chant. For example:
TEACHER: Two times one?
TEACHER: Two times two?
TEACHER: Two times three?
TEACHER: Two times four?
You can review the math facts before playing the song.
Also, it helps if there’s a pattern to the questions; such as serial order, or logical classification (e.g., all about geometry or time).
You may repeat the same verse Q&A four times, or vary it slightly after each chorus.
Math Facts and Math Drill Variations:
• Hold up flashcards or other visuals with each query
• Allow a child to play the teacher role
• Teach dance steps to the music, or allow free-dancing
• Use the song for daily aerobics
• Have a rap-dance contest, complete with tumbling mat
Math Facts and Math Drill Topics:
• Addition and subtraction problems
• Multiplication and division tables
• Counting or Skip counting (Count by 2s? 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16)
• Hold up giant dominoes (How many dots? Six!)
• Hold up a teaching clock (What’s the time? Ten-thirty!)
• Create body-shapes (show me a circle, show me a square, show me a rectangle, show me a triangle)
The possibilities are endless—once you discover the Thrill of the Drill!
© Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting)
• MP3 Song Length: 2:43
• PDF pages includes: number charts and suggested uses
PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Enjoy your Rap Your Math MP3…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at Teachers Pay Teachers/ Math Facts MP3
it would be greatly appreciated!
FOR MORE MATH FUN:
You might also like...
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom.