You are purchasing 7 MATH FLUENCY GAMES to practice facts for single digit addition within 20 and subtraction within 10! This bundle is perfect for Kindergarten - Second grade and also includes 2 additional BONUS games!
It can be played during centers, morning work, guided reading, with partners or a small group, or during independent practice. Teach them how to play the game once and your students will have a fun and engaging way to practice their addition and subtraction facts throughout the year with different themes so it never gets boring!
This bundle comes with games in the following themes:
- Shark! Game
- Gobble! Thanksgiving Game
- Unicorn Magic! Game
- BOO! Halloween Game
- Ants! Game
- Outfoxed! Game
- Bear! Game
The BONUSES include:
- Nuts! Acorn Game
- Aliens! Game
Switch them out weekly for 9 weeks of fun or switch them out monthly to last the entire year.
What’s Included in each game?
- Single digit addition cards for numbers 0-10
- Single digit subtraction cards for 0-10
★ A recording sheet is also provided if you would like some additional accountability for your students.
It's played like the game Kaboom or BANG.
How to Play:
- Spread the cards out into a pile.
- Choose a card from the pile
- Read the card. If you can read the card, keep it. If you can’t, put the card back. (If they are playing with a partner or group, I suggest having them help the student read the word if they missed it so they can learn it for next time). :)
- Special Cards (This example is from the Splash! word game)
- Splash! – Put all of your cards back into the pile
- Water Balloon – Draw another card
- Lose a turn – If playing with a partner or group, you lose a turn
- Skip – If playing with a partner or group, you skip the person who has a turn after you
My goal was to create a resource that could be prepped once and used for several years.
★ Pick and choose which pages you want, print, laminate and you're all set! You can time students for several minutes to see how many problems they can do, and use to inform instruction. Or they can complete it as a math center or during morning work.
★ Use all the cards or choose which cards to use based on the math facts your students are learning.
★ Also included are cards in black and white to save on ink!
Check out my other back to school math and literacy resources here.
For more math fluency games using different themes throughout the year, try these:
If you choose to purchase, please leave feedback on TpT. It helps me to create better products, and it helps you earn points you can redeem toward future purchases.
New to my store? Hit follow for updates on new products and TpT sales!
Would you like to have access to some of the math and literacy activities I sell for free? Stop by and visit my blog and sign up to become a VIP!
Thank you for all you do!