Products in this Bundle (28)
showing 1-5 of 28 products
Also included in
- Take review days from dull to dazzling with these Jeopardy-style classroom games! Use these highly engaging Game Show PowerPoint Games to make skill review something that students are EXCITED to do! My class CHEERS when they see this game in the plans. Students will be listening to your every word$159.99$231.24Save $71.25
Take review days from dull to dazzling with these Jeopardy-style classroom games! Use these highly engaging Game Show PowerPoint Games to make skill review something that students are EXCITED to do!
My class CHEERS when they see this game in the plans. Students will be listening to your every word as they work hard to win a point for their team. It’s a win-win for you and your students: kids will have FUN and be challenged to use higher-level thinking skills as they move their way through the scaffolded questions and categories!
*Check out the Game Show PowerPoint Video to see how it works!
I will continue to add any MATH Game Show I make to this bundle. So buy now at more than 30% off to save the most!
★See this listing for all games included! Currently includes 25 games!
☆ Game Features ☆
- Each game has a variety of questions reviewing the topic.
- Each question has a link to an answer slide for checking.
- All question categories and amounts featured and point amounts link to questions (click to go to a question and amounts will disappear as they are used).
- Track points for each team with a WORKING SCOREBOARD!
- that will take you back to the game board or scoreboard.
- on the scoreboard and game board to start fresh and play again and again.
☆ Options for Use ☆
I play this game a little differently. I like to have all students ENGAGED and REVIEWING every question. So, I do this by having each team answer every question. Here’s how it goes:
- Divide students into groups of up to six teams.
- One team chooses the category and amount. EVERYONE answers the questions with their groups and records their answer on their whiteboards.
- The team whose turn it is shows me their answer. If correct, I award them the points. If incorrect, any team that has the correct answer can go for the steal and get the points for that question.
- Then the next team gets to choose the category and points.
☆ PLEASE NOTE ☆
- Versions included with this resource:
- (working gameboard and scoreboard) *Recommended*
- (Track your own questions used and points)
- Teacher's manual is included.
- This file is NOT EDITABLE.
*Check out the preview video to see how it works and the difference between each version.
Please test it out BEFORE you buy! Download the Sample Game Show Test File! ***Click here to do that***
- PowerPoint version 2008 for does NOT support the use of macros which is what this presentation uses to make the scoreboard and game board work. Please visit this site to see how to check this if you are not sure.
If you have any issues or problems after purchase, please email me at email@example.com. I would love to help you get this FUN and ENGAGING game started in your classroom!
★★★You might also like:★★★
✰ ALL ACCESS Game Show Bundle (EVERY Game Show I've made + all future Game Shows)
How to score some TPT credit to use on future purchases!:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches!:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺