Let your students practice math
by using these board games! You will need to provide a dice (or a spinner) and a set of game pieces.
In this resource, you will find a board games with 41 questions, a directions page, multiple recording sheets, and answer keys. You can use these as test review, small group work, partner activities, guided practice, etc.
Looking for a way to engage your families? Use this as a fun homework assignment!
Printer friendly resource! Want to add color? Print on bright cardstock paper.
Directions to play:
Find a game piece for each player. The student with the closest birthday will play first. The first student will roll the die and move that number of spaces. Each person will complete the problem on the board game and will write their answer on their recording sheet. Everyone will double check their answers with each other. If you have the same correct answers, the next person should roll the die. If you have different answers, discuss it with your team. Find a mistake in your work or try to solve the problem again. If you land on a space with an arrow, you must solve the problem before moving to the next space.
These board games are included in the bundle:
• Divide Whole Numbers Board Game
• Measurement Conversions Customary Units Board Game
• Measurement Conversions Metric Units Board Game
• Multiply Whole Numbers (2 digit by 3 digit and 3 digit by 3 digit) Board Game
• Rounding Decimals Board Game
• Adding and Subtracting Decimals Board Games
• Multiplying and Dividing Decimals by Powers of Ten, Recognizing Patterns
• Dividing Fractions Board Game
• Multiplying Fractions Board Game
• Multiply Whole Numbers (2 digit by 2 digit) Board Game
• Game Board Templates
★ Connect with Me
→ Follow me on Pinterest
→ Follow me on Facebook
→ Follow me on Instagram