Targeted to meet your student's specific needs, Fast to 1000 develops number sense in this pack of 12 fun and fast-paced math games! Fast to 1000 and beyond builds Number Sense for intermediate to middle school students. Your students will read large numbers with this highly engaging game that is already differentiated for your class! Challenging! Competitive! Your kids will ask to replay Fast to 100 and beyond again and again! Math 4.A.2, 4.B.4, 4.B.5 5.B.5
Why do we play Fast to 1000 Number Sense games?
• The Fast to 1000 Math Game teaches number sense. Our goal is to stretch a student’s math thinking process.
• Number sense is important because it encourages students to think flexibly, builds mental math skills and improves math confidence.
• Fast to 1000 works with building larger numbers in a math game format.
• All Fast to 100 to 1000 math games pose multiple problems with many possible answers to improve math reasoning.
• Strong number sense is required for complex math skills.
✔14 games focused on the numbers 100-1000
✔Game: Fast to 100
✔Game: Fast to 150
✔Game Fast to 200
✔Game Fast to 250
✔Game Fast to 300
✔Game Fast to 400
✔Game Fast to 500
✔Game Fast to 600
✔Game Fast to 750
✔Game Fast to 800
✔Game Fast to 900
✔Game Fast to 1,000
✔ Sample Game included!
✔Clear and concise directions given
✔Use during game day, at a center or as a homework assignment.
Why Teachers Love It!
☺ It’s easy to differentiate for the needs of the students in your class.
☺ Fast to 100 games gives the students plenty of practice on developing number sense and working with larger numbers.
☺ Students are exposed to multiple standards, keeping their skills sharp.
☺ Playing games gives each student more time to actually work on math skills.
☺Students are required to think and be strategic.
☺ Parents appreciate the thinking and challenge of the Fast to 100 and beyond games (if using as homework).
☺ Teachers can easily see where students are still struggling with number sense.
☺ Homework completion rates increase! (if using as homework)
☺ Most math textbook series contain few opportunities to practice number sense with large numbers. Fast to 100 and beyond series helps to develop that number grid that students build in their mathematical mind.
Look for our Series of Fast to 1000, Fast 100,000 and Fast to 4 Million math games--all designed to build students' number sense.