Do you ever struggle to find meaningful activities that will get your primary students thinking and reasoning about math?
This huge bundle of 59 math activities will be perfect for your first or second graders as they build their understanding of number sense, place value, and addition and subtraction facts. The activities included can be used for math centers, math partner games, daily warm ups, spiral review, independent activities, and even homework. These no-prep printables will get your students using the standards for mathematical practice as they learn common core math standards.
This large, activity-filled bundle includes:
★ 10 no-prep fun Partner Games and game cards, spinners, etc.
★ 12 Number Riddles using two-digit place value clues
★ 10 Cross One Out activities to build number sense, reasoning, and explanation
★ 13 Magic Square Addition puzzles to practice addition math facts and higher level thinking
★ 10 Magic Square Subtraction puzzles to practice subtraction math facts and higher level thinking
★ 4 Target Number activities to build number sense
Check out some of my other material. Companion resource/product links below you may want to include in your collection of lesson plans. ★★★★ 4 Star reviews make these a great addition to your classroom!
• ★ BEST SELLER! Mult-O Multiplication Fact Games Bundle
• ★ BEST SELLER! Fact Fluency Games Tool Kit: Addition and Subtraction Facts–includes 56 Domino cards!
• ★ BEST SELLER! Match Up - Building Better Problem Solvers. K, 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
• ★ BEST SELLER! Arrow Math - Addition and Subtraction on a Hundred Chart
• 1st Grade Compare Word Problems-A Graphic Organizer that Actually Works! (SET of 2)
• 1st Grade Word Problems - Show It 3 Ways!
• 2nd Grade Two Step Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 2nd Grade Money Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd Grade Perimeter Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd Grade Elapsed Time Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 4th Grade Winter Word Problems - Close Reading
• 4th Grade Holiday Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 5th Grade Fraction Multiplication Activity - Conjectures
• Dividing Larger Numbers - Introducing with Math Tools
• Cross One Out - Math Warm Ups that Promote Reasoning
• Tricky Tens Game - Ways to Make Ten
• Math Fact Strategy Posters - FREE!
★ YOUR positive feedback & product satisfaction make this store possible. Allow me to thank you in advance. More product additions coming soon! If you are looking for something specific or custom, please let me know.