Also included in
- Do you feel lost planning first grade math each week? Do you feel like you have some good pieces or parts of your math instruction, but you can't seem to fit them all in or make them all work together? Guided math workshop is for you! WHY GUIDED MATH WORKSHOP?Many teachers and districts are wanti$159.95$256.25Save $96.30
Need some tried and true, print and go, no prep math games? This packet will have you set for a year's worth of number sense and base 10 games...from the beginning of the year to the end! Detailed instructions, I can cards, Common Core standards attached and differentiation for each of the 9 games makes a total of 20 games altogether!
Are you a looking for ways to help your child master 1st grade math skills? This is a super easy for parents to print and play with their kids!
These games are used in my . Find just the or the .
EACH GAME INCLUDES
• Large I can poster with standard and materials needed
• small I can poster with standard and materials needed
• teacher cards with instructions for differentiated levels of each game
• Large instruction posters (great for sending with parent volunteers or teachers aids so they know how to play!)
• Playing/Number cards when needed for each version of the game
• Student recording sheets
The only thing NOT included in this packet that you will need are dice! :)
THE 9 GAMES INCLUDED ARE
• Tens Go Fish (3 versions)
• Game of Compare & Double Compare
• Total of 10 (2 versions) & Total of 20
• +10 Bingo (teen numbers and double digit numbers)
• -10 Bingo (teen numbers and 2 digit numbers)
• Roll, Build, Break & Notate (two versions)
• Race to 100 & Race to 200, Race to 500 & Race to 1000
• I Like to Move It (2 versions)
• 2-Digit Add/Subtract Tic-Tac-Toe (2 versions)
24 total versions for 24 possible games!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!