Math Gingerbread House: Answer the Problems to Draw the Picture
Students answer the math questions on the sheet in order to complete a drawing of their "Math Gingerbread house." My students love this activity!
These questions correlate with the 4th grade common core, but they can be used in 5th grade as a fun review activity.
This particular activity has review questions on:
1. Adding Fractions with Like Denominators
2. Division with 1 Digit Divisor
3. Whole Number Place Value
4. Find the Missing Number in a Sequence
5. Prime and Composite Numbers
6. Multiply and Divide Whole Numbers
7. Subtract Multi-Digit Whole Numbers
If you like this product, check out:
Gingerbread House - 5th Grade Common Core
Math Monster - 5th Grade Common Core
Math Turkey - 5th Grade Common Core
Spring Has Sprung! - Freebie!
View even MORE great math products HERE