Now that math is in the spotlight, primary teachers are asking for concrete ways to introduce challenging math concepts. This NEW series of 12 books has it all:
- Hands-on activities guaranteed to motivate students
- Easy-to-use manipulatives to promote active learning.
- Clearly stated learning objectives that relate to math standards.
- Step-by-step directions that can be followed by teachers, classroom aides, or parent volunteers.
- Skills record sheets for assessing the progress of each student.
This enhanced eBook gives you the freedom to copy and paste the content of each page into the format that fits your needs. You can post lessons on your class website, make student copies, and more.