Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- This third grade math bundle includes 3 best-selling math bundles! Included: Math Tri-Folds, Math Sorts, and Math Morning Work!This is a MUST have resource for your 3rd grade classroom. The resources included are flexible and may be used for morning work, whole group practice, guided math practice,Price $56.75Original Price $113.50Save $56.75
- This 3rd grade math bundle includes no-prep math sorting activities that can be used as partner math centers, math warm ups, or math exit tickets. This 3rd grade math practice bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL format. - The printable format includes 81 cut-and-past activities- The paperless forPrice $30.38Original Price $60.75Save $30.37
Math Sorting activities are engaging and encourage critical thinking! Easily differentiate this interactive math activity by using the sorts with or without the labels.
Ways to use: math warm ups, small group lesson, independent math center, partner activity, math assessment, or homework!
What is Included?
- 81 sorts that review third grade math standards.
- Math Sorts Binder - Pages that list all math sorts, standard, topic, and small group lesson plan page for notes
- Blank PowerPoint Template - Just add text boxes to the template and create your own sorts!
- Student Notebook Dividers - Students keep their math sorts notebook organized with these dividers. Includes learning goals! The dividers are now editable.
- Student Directions for Day 1 and Day 2 Activities
- Answer Key
** Try 5 FREE Math Sorts **
Third Grade Math Skills in this Bundle:
- Rounding to the Nearest 10 & 100 (3.NBT.1)
- Addition & Subtraction (3.NBT.2)
- Multiples of 10 (3.NBT.3)
- Multiplication (arrays/equal groups) (3.OA.1)
- Division (arrays/equal groups) (3.OA.2)
- Multiplication & Division (3.OA.3)
- Unknown Numbers in Equations (3.OA.4)
- Properties of Multiplication (3.OA.5)
- Fact Families (3.OA.6)
- Multiplication & Division within 100 (3.OA.7)
- Number Patterns (3.OA.9)
- Partitioning Shapes (3.NF.1)
- Fractions on a Number Line (3.NF.2)
- Equivalent Fractions, Comparing Fractions, & Whole Numbers as Fractions (3.NF.3)
- Telling Time & Elapsed Time (3.MD.1)
- Mass & Volume (3.MD.2)
- Graphs (3.MD.3)
- Measuring Length (3.MD.4)
- Measuring Area (3.MD.5-6)
- Perimeter (3.MD.4)
- Categorizing Shapes (3.G.1)
- Area as a Unit Fraction of a Whole (3.G.2)
MORE MATH SORTS