Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- This BUNDLE includes everything you need for 5th grade math!!★ Interactive Notebook Pages★ Math Quick Checks ★ Math Menus (Perfect for homework or early finishers!!)★ Open-Ended Math Pages★ Math Exit Slips★ Math Mastery Task Cards★ Printables for DecimalsFeel free to email with any questions or comm$57.50$72.00Save $14.50
What are Interactive Math Notebooks?
Interactive math notebooks are teaching pages used to introduce and teach math concepts and skills. Each set of notebook pages includes definitions, explanations, rules, and algorithms that may be needed to address each standard. Practice problems are included to be used for guided practice. Once completed, these pages serve as a great reference tool for students to refer back throughout the year.
How do I use them with my students?
Notebook pages can be used to introduce, reinforce, or review math standards. They can be used for direct instruction for a whole class or in small groups. For the printable version, students first cut out the pages and glue them into a spiral notebook. With teacher guidance, students take notes and work out practice problems. Students can then highlight or add color to their notebook pages. The digital pages include the same content, but require no cutting or pasting!
What materials are needed for printable notebook pages?
A spiral notebook for each student, scissors, glue sticks, pencils, and colored pencils, crayons, markers (optional)
What is included in this BUNDLE?
- Notebook pages for each of the 4th grade math standards. Each concept or skill includes a double-page spread. (Printable & Digital)
- Student Notebook Cover & Table of Contents
- Answer Key (Available with printable pages)
- Math Quick Checks for all 4th grade math standards
(For a more detailed PREVIEW, please preview each of the individual products above!)
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions or comments.
★★This resources in this bundle are also included in my ULTIMATE 5th Grade Math Bundle!!★★
Check out the rest of my Math Activities for 5th Grade: