Math Interactive Notebook Sixth Grade with Scaffolded Notes + Google Slides
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Interactive Notebook Bundle for Sixth Grade - 1,584 pages - answer keys included! This bundle contains four interactive notebooks for sixth grade, supplying everything you need to keep students engaged in interactive learning for a whole year! Great for distance learning! Interactive Notebooks IncluPrice $99.95Original Price $159.80Save $59.85
- Interactive Math Notebook Bundle for 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade, pre-algebra, algebra, and geometry - 2,783 pages! ANSWER KEYS ARE INCLUDED! This bundle of interactive notebooks contains six interactive notebooks for math. These notebooks are completely hands-on and interactive. Each chaptePrice $143.82Original Price $239.70Save $95.88
- Interactive Math Notebook for Sixth Grade with Scaffolded Guided Notes + Google Slides - 1,036 pages! ANSWER KEYS ARE INCLUDED! A 296-page hands-on interactive math notebook including answer keys114 pages of scaffolded notes including answer keys86 pages of interactive printables including answer kPrice $62.27Original Price $88.95Save $26.68
Interactive Math Notebook for Sixth Grade - 536 pages - answer keys included! Great for distance learning!
This huge bundle has everything you need for a full year of teaching 6th grade math:
- A 296-page hands-on interactive math notebook including answer keys
- 114 pages of scaffolded notes including answer keys
- 86 pages of interactive printables including answer keys
- 40 Google Slides of the interactive printables for online teaching or distance learning
- Instructions for setting up your Google Slides
"This is the perfect answer to my student's math questions! The hands on materials are just exactly the way I like to teach. This helps others that learn in another method reach success!! Thank you for creating such a wonderful resource!!"
"Absolutely fantastic resource. I used the lessons in a variety of ways: introduction, formative assessment, performance assessment. Great graphic and engaging lessons!"
"Very thorough. I'm excited to use it. Would purchase more from this seller."
This math notebook features all-original graphics and is completely hands-on and interactive. Each chapter includes:
- A divider for the standard that is covered in the chapter
- A hands-on activity for students to put in their math notebooks and use for skills practice and review
- One or more printables you can use as assessments, additional skills practice, morning work, or homework
- A page of graphics that your students can color, cut out, and paste into their math notebooks
- Pictures of children using this notebook to give you and your students ideas about how to set up your own math notebooks
Included in this product are 114 pages of scaffolded notes (guided notes) and activities. Students will be more engaged in your lessons when using these notes to help guide their learning. Answer keys are provided.
These interactive printables can be used as homework, bell work, morning work, sub work, or for skills practice and reinforcement. Great for digital learning! Includes:
- 40 interactive printables
- 40 Google Slides of the interactive printables
- A PDF of instructions for setting up your Google Slides
- Answer keys
New to digital learning? I will gladly hold a 15-minute Zoom call to help you set up your Google Slides!
When you download this product, you will receive two PDF files located in a single zip file. These two files include one copy of the interactive math notebook with graphics of kids, and one without them for teachers of older students. Feel free to use either copy you like, or mix and match depending on your classroom needs.
All Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for Sixth Grade Mathematics are covered in this book.
- Ratio Relationships
- Unit Rates
- Ratio Reasoning
- Division of Fractions
- Arithmetic with Decimals
- Common Factors and Multiples
- Positive and Negative Numbers
- Rational Numbers
- Ordering of Rational Numbers
- Graphing Points
- Expressions with Letters
- Generating Equivalent Expressions
- Identifying Equivalent Expressions
- Solving Equations as a Process
- Using Variables
- Real World Algebraic Equations
- Using Variables
- Areas of Shapes
- Finding Volumes
- Representing 3-D figures
- Statistical Questions
- Measures of Center and Variation
- Displaying Data
- Summarizing Data Sets
Check out my Sixth Grade Interactive Notebook Bundle, including interactive notebooks for math, reading, writing, and grammar at a huge discount!
Other interactive notebooks for sixth grade:
- Sixth Grade Interactive Math Notebook
- Sixth Grade Interactive Reading Notebook
- Sixth Grade Interactive Writing Notebook
- Sixth Grade Interactive Grammar Notebook
Interactive math notebooks for other grade levels:
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade
- Fifth Grade
- Sixth Grade
- Seventh Grade
- Eighth Grade
- Algebra 1
I would love to connect with you online! Here's where to find me:
- ⭐️ TPT: Follow me on TeachersPayTeachers for frequent new and updated products
- Facebook: Connect with me on Facebook
- Instagram: Follow my This Kid's Life Instagram page, featuring fun posts and activities about languages and cultures around the world
- My website: Check out Mixminder.com for free lessons, activities, teaching tips, and more!
Thanks so much for stopping by my store,